Eager Zebra Games ZackJack Play For Free.
Are You Looking For A Free Business Opportunity?
The objective of the game is to put together three hands of cards, each equalling 21 points.
Kings, queens, and jacks are ten points each, with aces counting as 1 or 11 points. All other cards are counted as the numeric value shown on the card.
You will be dealt three random cards from a standard 52-card deck. Each of these three cards will represent the start of three separate hands. You will now begin drawing cards, one at a time, from the deck.
Each time you draw a card, you have the option of placing it on any of your three hands. Click one of the three “arrow” buttons to choose which hand you want to place your card on (again, with the objective of producing a 21 for each hand).
Agents Needed Exciting Rewards
Alternately, you may discard (“burn”) a card drawn, up to five times per game. Your first two “burns” for each game is free. You can burn additional cards with TCredits or with “matches” (which may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits).
Note: If you play more than 50 games in a day, free burns available will decrease to one for the remainder of the day. If you play more than 100 games in a single day, free burns available will decrease to zero for the remainder of the day.
If on any of your hands you place a card that puts you over 21 for that hand, you “bust” and the game is over. Note that you can also end a game before busting if desired in order to “bank” all of your points.
- Any hand with six cards representing 21 points or less scores a de facto21, regardless of the cards in that hand.
- You can also end a game beforebusting if you wish to in order to bank all of your points.
While the primary objective of each game is to score three hands of 21 (a Zackjack), with each card drawn you’re also earning a separate set of “Prize Points”* (points for earning recognition and prizes). Prize Points consist of the values of the cards you draw (e.g. 10 for a face card, or the numeric value shown on the card).
There are also eight ways to earn BONUS Prize Points:
- For the first21 scored in a game, you’ll earn 50 bonus Prize Points
- For the second21 scored in a game, you’ll earn 100 bonus Prize Points
- For a Zackjack, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points.
- For any all-red21, add an additional 100 bonus Prize Points
- For any all-black21, add an additional 100 bonus Prize Points
- For any 6-card21, add an additional 250 bonus Prize Points
- For a 6-cardZackjack, add an additional 500 bonus Prize Points
- Add a timedbonus of up to 180 bonus Prize Points. You’ll start each game with 180 points, with 3 points deducted for each second of game time. In other words, the faster you play, the more timed bonus Prize Points you’ll get added to your score! Note: A minimum of one 21 must be scored in the game to earn these Prize Points.
Special Note: All bonus points combine. Example: Achieving a Zackjack consisting of all-red cards would score you 950 total Prize Points.